Fill out the contact form below and we’ll respond with schedules and availability within about a day.
- Surviving the Guilt: There’s no way in the world any of this is your fault. So why does it feel that way? And what can you do to get past it? Been there, done that. We can help.
- Marriage on the Spectrum: Marriage is hard. Marriage on the spectrum is harder. Keeping it together takes work. We’ve got tips and tricks from couples who’ve walked it out already and lived to tell about it.
- Siblings on the Spectrum: No matter what way you slice it, your other kids are impacted by our special ones. We’ll help you help them cope.
- Grandparents and Family on the Spectrum: We’ve all heard the horror stories of the less than helpful family members with lots of advice-and no experience. More times then not, they just don’t know any better. We can help give them a glance into your life, from someone other than you.
- Engaging With Your Child: It’s not easy. Especially when they don’t want to or can’t. Staying engaged with them in a sustainable way is more art than science.